Sunday, January 23, 2011

oooooo... Pretty!!!

So I was in Doylestown on the weekend and decided to stop at a yarn store that I haven't been in for a long time.  Forever Yarn is a little shop with some of the nicest yarns!! I had to park in municipal parking, luckily I have a Jeep and was able to park on a mound of snow.

I found some perfect Manos del Urugua Maxima in a purple, pink brown colourway.  This morning while looking thru patterns, I found a cute little jacket in the current Vogue.  I have to tweak it a bit for it to be what I want.  But I think it'll turn out cute.

Also got some sock yarn.  Nothing really amazing there.  BUT she had a bit of the Madelinetosh sock and dk yarn.  So I HAD to get one skein, a bright yellow-green.  It'll be perfect of winter blah socks!!

The baby blanket was well received at the baby shower yesterday.  So glad I re-did it.

Heater is not working, and they have no one available to come out tonite.  So I guess it'll be all of the furries on the bed with us tonite!!

No comments: